Join us as a CSAPC member and become a Partner in Prevention in Northeast Florida! A CSAPC member is an organization or business that has committed the time and effort to educate itself on how to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
Being a CSAPC member means:
- Being an advocate to end child sex abuse
- Scheduling a two hour Darkness to Light, Stewards of Children, training program for your organization's staff and volunteers, led by a CSAPC Facilitator (cost is $10/person for workbooks -scholarships for book fees may be available.)
- Placing a link to the Darkness to Light, Stewards of Children, online training, and the CSAPC logo, on your organization's website
- Joining a committee within the Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Coalition
- Providing funding for workbooks
Other ways to help:
- Sponsor a community-wide Darkness to Light, Stewards of Children, training program to be held at your location or another location
- Sponsor a facilitator training program - the cost to become a facilitator in the Stewards of Children program is $450
As a CSAPC member, you will be included on all relevant communications, including events, community Darkness to Light, Stewards of Children, training sessions and educational resources. Your logo will also be prominently displayed on our website and print materials.